- Australia’s contribution to global immunisation December 19, 2017
Objective: To review Australian contributions to global immunisation. Approach: We summarise Australian scientific and program contributions to vaccines and global immunisation, describe key developments and strengths in Australia’s national immunisation ...
- 2018 WHO SH recommendations December 19, 2017
- an A/Michigan/45/2015 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;
- an A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016 (H3N2)-like virus; and
- a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus.
- B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus
- Influenza Surveillance Report – 2017 Season … December 19, 2017
Nationally, the 2017 influenza season was the largest since the 2009 pandemic year.
There was some variation across the country, with Western Australia not experiencing levels of influenza as high as ...
- Understanding Influenza February 14, 2014
As the new year approaches companies will look to arrange a flu clinic for their staff . There are many misconceptions about the flu Below is a informative article and ...
- Companies Get Proactive With Workplace Flu Vaccina… February 14, 2014
In recent years Australian companies have favored flu vaccination clinics in the workplace as they can easily aid and improve the wellness and welfare of individuals within – and ...